Posted: Saturday 2nd July 2022
Jam-packed ROAR for July
Tigers supporters, find out everything you need to know surrounding our club with the latest issue of the official club magazine ROAR!
Tigers supporters, find out everything you need to know surrounding our club with the latest issue of the official club magazine ROAR.
Cas fans can collect the newest edition for just £2 at our home matches, in our retail store in Carlton Lanes Shopping Centre, at the Elite Pro Sports store in Xscape, or visit our Stadium Store/Ticket Office at Wheldon Road.
As always, ROAR is packed full of all the news you need, as well as exclusive features and stories, so make sure to pick your copy!
INSIDE ROAR IN JULY:
- Main Feature: Mahe Fonua chats about his time at Cas so far
- Joe Westerman talks to our Foundation about inspiring the next generation
- Exclusive: Radford & McShane pen their monthly columns
- Introducing our newest intake of young talent with our Scholarship recruits for 2022-23!
- Exclusive: Alex Sutcliffe on his return from injury
- Mick Morgan writes about June's results
- Kenny Edwards on signing his extension until 2025
- Exclusive: Mellor on making the move to Cas
And that's only scratching the surface of what's packed into the July issue!
Supporters who have purchased a 12-month ROAR postal subscription will receive their twelve issues which they have paid for.
12-MONTH POSTAL SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE
Want ROAR delivered directly to your home?
You can get a yearly postal subscription of our official monthly club magazine for just £48 - that includes twelve issues and postage.*
Get your 12-month ROAR subscription online HERE
*Please note: postage is available to the UK mainland only.