Vacancy: Women’s Head Coach
Posted: Tuesday 12th October 2021 - 2:00 PM
As part of the club’s elite growth strategy, an exciting opportunity has opened up at Castleford Tigers related to working with the club’s talented Women’s Team!
Castleford Tigers Women compete in the Betfred Women’s Super League (BWSL), being first established in 2016, and are widely recognized as one of the game’s leading Founder clubs with appearances in four finals as well as winning the League Leader’s Shield in 2019.
- Produce a programme for elite women rugby league players.
- Be responsible for the selection of the Castleford Tigers Women Squad.
- Lead the coaching team and drive the development of both individuals and the team through outstanding coaching practice.
- Work with Castleford Tigers Foundation to promote and grow multiple player pathways and create a larger playing pool of high-quality female players.
- Lead on the culture and standards identified within the club’s cultural footprint.
- Work in conjunction with the Strength and Conditioning coach with long-term athletic and physical performance in mind.
- Liaise with the Castleford Tigers Foundation to ensure the programme is run in accordance with the needs of the competition and RFL Operational rules.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- A minimum of UKCC Level 3 Coaching qualification (or working towards).
- Appropriate Head Coach or Assistant Coach experience with accompanying knowledge and specialist skills.
- Credible, within a rugby league environment with players, coaches, and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing (and improving) high-performing athletes.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary performance team, including human performance, medical, nutrition, and performance analysis.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms.
- Good knowledge of the female game.
The appointment will be made subject to a suitable enhanced DBS check.
How to apply
To apply or request further information email Simon Fox, Community Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a covering letter and appropriate rugby league or coaching-related CV.
The deadline for applications will be Monday, 25th October 2021.
|Over 1,000 fans part of the #NewCasEra!|
|Ergo Real Estate become Cas kit partners|
|Fonua excited for #NewCasEra|
|Mahe Fonua joins the Fords|
|750+ members for 2022|