Support the Tigers Foundation through the RFL Community Rugby League Raffle!
Posted: Thursday 8th July 2021 - 8:00 AM
With the help of Play Fund Win, the RFL is hosting a digital Community Rugby League fundraising raffle, in the lead-up to our Betfred Challenge Cup Final appearance on 17th July. The draw sees 70% of each entry fee donated to the Community Club or Foundation the raffle entrant selects.
When entering the draw, those purchasing their tickets will be asked to select the Community Club or Foundation they want to benefit from their entry. By selecting the Castleford Tigers Foundation, we will receive 70% of the entry fee, which equates to £3.50 of the £5 ticket price. The remaining 30% builds up to form the prize pot and covers the operating cost of staging the draw. Entry is a simple process, please visit playfundwin.com/draw/RugbyLeague to see how.
As part of the Community Rugby League Raffle, entrants will be eligible for two prize draws. Firstly, a national raffle across the sport with the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes, including Rugby League World Cup Final tickets and the chance to attend an England men’s, women’s or wheelchair training session as they prepare for this autumn’s World Cup on home soil! The second draw is ring-fenced only for those who select our Foundation and features a jackpot which increases by £1 from every ticket sold.
The draw itself will take place at full-time of the final, to allow the finalists’ charity foundations to benefit from ticket sales on the day.
|Edwards arrives at Cas for 2022|
|The End of an Era: Thank You|
|Cas battle but fall to last game of the season defeat|
|Cas vs Wire: Match Preview|
|Jamaica comes to The Jungle!|
|Four Tigers named in historic PDRL Origin game|
|Why I Play: Chris Hall|
|Anthony Higgins Transport to raise money for Hospice|
|Under 15’s and 16’s TTP sessions on this month!|
|Tigers & partners raise over £8k for Hospice|