Youth Performance Coaching Role
Posted: Monday 17th February 2020 - 3:43 PM
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the club’s Youth Performance Department to coach on the Tigers Scholarship programme.
Working with aspiring First Team players the role will be part of a multidisciplinary team providing outstanding player development provision to our Under 15’s and 16’s Scholarship players with transition to Under 18’s Academy in mind.
Applications are sought from qualified coaches who have a desire to coach high level youth performance players.
- Assist with planning and preparation of squad training sessions.
- Assist with delivery of technical and tactical aspects of on field training sessions.
- Assist with match day coaching.
- Assist with individual player reviews.
- Enthusiasm to develop and learn from working within our coaching team.
- Strong Rugby League coaching background.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Motivated and driven self-starter.
Remuneration will be based around qualifications and experience.
Applicants will need to provide both a cover letter and CV, to apply or for more information email: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 24th February.
|Powell pens column on COVID-19|
|Design a Cas kit competition|
|Cas doctor on frontline fight|
|Latest ROAR available digitally|
|Working through Corona – with Jasmine Bell|
|VACANCY: Mental Skills Coach|
|Sam Hall signs full-time with Tigers|
|Half-Term TTP Review|
|Tigers Category 3 in Action!|
|Tigers on the job at Glasshus Facades Ltd.|