Coaching Opportunity - Tigers Talent Pathway
Aligned to the RFL’s England Talent Pathway, the programme aims to increase the number of quality 12-14+ year-old Rugby League players through high quality coaching. Castleford Tigers provide an ideal environment to support coaches by offering access to unique CPD opportunities and mentoring by experienced coaches from the Castleford Tigers Youth Development and Performance Structure. These coaching roles are ideal for coaches wanting to improve their coaching practice in a community club setting and/or have aspirations to progress on the club's coaching pathway.
- Able to engage with a wide range of people.
- Current full DBS check and Safeguarding children certificate.
- Recognised NGB coaching certificate.
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn and improve.
- Passionate about coaching, inspiring and developing young players.
- Reliable with good time management.
For more information or to apply (please submit a covering letter and CV) please email email@example.com
- Contact: Darren Higgins
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial PA & Hospitality/Events Organiser
An exciting opportunity has become available in Castleford Tigers’ commercial department.
Employer: Castleford Tigers Rugby League Football Club
Job Title: Commercial PA & Hospitality/Events Organiser
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week (in addition to matchdays and events where required)
Salary: £17,500 pa
Location: The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, Wheldon Road, Castleford, WF10 2SD
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Partnerships
Role Summary and Key Responsibilities
- As part of the club’s commercial expansion plans, Castleford Tigers are looking to employ a Commercial PA, Hospitality & Events Coordinator, with the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- The organisation of all Commercial Events (Golf Days, Networking, Partner Events)
- Personal Assistant to the Tigers’ Head of Commercial Partnerships
- Assist in invoicing and contract writing
- Co-ordinating all matchday hospitality sales
- Set up of Restaurant and Executive Boxes
- Fulfilling all club partners and central partners ticket allocation
- The organisation of official player signed merchandise
- Ensuring all club partners matchday hospitality needs are met
- Familiar with corporate hospitality
- Able to work as part of a team
- Personable and approachable
Experience in sales and organisation of hospitality is preferred, and experience using Sage software would also be an advantage.
Hours of work
You will be required to work between 37 hours per week (inclusive of events and matchdays) and you will be expected to work as reasonably required to fulfil the needs of the business.
Please send a CV, covering letter Craig Jeffels, Head of Commercial Partnerships, on email – email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday, 17th May 2021.
Castleford Tigers value diversity within our business, we have a philosophy of equal opportunity for all. We encourage applicants from under-represented groups and communities.
- Contact: Craig Jeffels
- Phone: n/a
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org