VACANCY: Digital Media Intern
Posted: Friday 22nd November 2019 - 4:40 PM
Castleford Tigers Rugby League Club are currently recruiting for a role to strengthen the club’s Foundation and media departments.
This role is for a digital media or marketing enthusiast, someone keen to enhance their CV and a person who can take the basics of a story and flesh it out creatively for both Castleford Tigers Foundation and the club’s media department.
Castleford Tigers Foundation deliver 23 projects across four core building blocks of delivery and success – entitled Play, Live, Learn, Give.
As a registered charity, the Tigers Foundation invests all proceeds back into supporting the local community; via schools, community groups, charities, colleges, further education institutions, health services, corporate partners, councils and most importantly any individual no matter their age, background or ability.
Key aspects and skills for the role include…
- Experience making creative content online with; social media, email marketing, video production and photography
- Confidence in reporting and analysis – getting to the heart of a story and expanding on it further
- Proactive attitude – be self-motivated to achieve personal and team goals
- Organised – be able to juggle numerous tasks and distinguish which need prioritising
- Top class communication – within the club itself amongst the players and staff, but beyond into the further community
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Video editing
- Brand management
To apply or for further information please forward on your CV, salary expectation and a covering letter (stating why you feel you’d be a good fit for the role) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, 26th November 2019.
|Grace Field on England experience|
|Summer Sale now on!|
|Read July's ROAR Magazine|
|Super League announce testing partner|
|Club updates fans on ticket policies|
|Tigers & Hannafin Contractors launch Community Hero Awards|
|Coaching Opportunity – Tigers Talent Pathway|
|Mental Wellbeing during COVID-19 pandemic|
|Support the NHS & Cas Foundation!|
|Memorable Matches vs Hull FC|