Vacancy: Reserve Team Manager
Posted: Tuesday 15th October 2019 - 6:43 PM
Castleford Tigers are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Team Manager for the clubs 2020 reserve side.
The main purpose of the role is to support coaching and support staff with off the field operations, with a particular focus on match day preparation. The main duties for which will include:
- Ensuring kit and equipment is suitably organised and readily available.
- Ensuring preparation for away game travel is thorough and systematic.
- Liaising with match officials, opposition staff, club media personnel and facility providers.
- Ensuring pre and post match protocols are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have team manager or coaching experience in a professional Rugby League setting.
- Posses good communication skills and have the ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Be highly organised both in terms of time and workloads.
- Be of a pro-active and supportive nature.
This role is of a voluntary nature, in return for their efforts the appointed candidate will have the opportunity to work in an elite club setting.
The deadline for applications is Friday 22nd November, for more information or to apply email both a brief covering letter and CV to Darren Higgins, Head of Youth Performance: firstname.lastname@example.org
|2020 RL Ashes Cancelled|
|Meet Cas PDRL: Anthony Summerfield|
|Summer Sale now on!|
|Include your name on our Club 1926 shirt!|
|Millington wants more|
|RFL Reserves League to be shelved for 2020|
|Quickfire Q&A: Brad Martin|
|Sanderson signs with Cas|
|VACANCY: Mental Skills Coach|
|Sam Hall signs full-time with Tigers|