Media Interns Wanted!
Posted: Friday 17th May 2019 - 7:00 PM
Castleford Tigers are currently recruiting a number of interns to join our Media and Marketing team behind the scenes!
The roles will provide an exciting insight into world of professional sport, working closely with the club’s marketing and media team to create engaging content for use across all channels.
The Tigers are looking for two media interns and one photography intern.
Castleford Tigers Media Intern
Castleford Tigers media interns will get to experience several aspects of what is required to market and promote live sports events and club events, while also receiving guidance and constructive feedback to help them develop.
Tasks will include:
· Live match reporting of Super League games, Academy and Scholarship games.
· Social media campaign strategy, execution and analysis.
· Updating creative templates.
· Undertaking player interviews in written, audio and video format.
· Market research.
· Promotional campaign design and execution.
· Researching new media opportunities.
· Community and networking campaigns.
Desired skills include:
· Knowledge of and passion for Rugby League.
· Willingness to learn all aspects of marketing and media and assist in a variety of roles.
· Flexibility to assist within the department covering the 24/7 operation.
· Videography and photography skills would be an advantage.
Castleford Tigers Photography Intern
Castleford Tigers photography intern will get an inside look at everything going on at the club through their camera lens. Applicants are required to have their own relevant equipment to carry out tasks.
Tasks will include:
· Photographing Super League, Academy and Scholarship games.
· Supporting community activities.
· Attending and photographing training sessions.
These roles are voluntary and are ideal for university students who are looking to gain vital evidence for their portfolios. Each role will require approximately 8 hours per week.
Interested candidates need to apply via email with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st May.
|Tigresses reach semi-final in front of record crowd|
|It’s Challenge Cup Quarter-Final time!|
|Youth Teams Double Header at The Jungle|
|Tigers Tumble At Salford|
|Tigers target women’s record|
|The Return of PDRL|
|Two Tigers To Represent Yorkshire|
|Tigers Draw With Hull KR|
|Voluntary Physiotherapy Internships|