Vacancy - Academy Assistant Coach
Posted: Monday 8th October 2018 - 11:43 AM
Castleford Tigers are looking to recruit a suitably qualified coach to work with the clubs Under 19s Academy.
Being availalbe for 3pm training start times is essential and candidates will need to be highly motivated and driven individuals with a passion for developing aspiring young players.
- Assist with planning and preparation of squad training sessions.
- Assist with delivery of technical and tactical aspects of on field training sessions.
- Assist with match day coaching.
- Assist with individual player reviews.
- Enthusiasm to develop and learn within our coaching team.
- Strong Rugby League coaching background.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Motivated and driven self starter
- Available to work weekends and 3pm starts during the weekdays.
- UKCC Level 3 coaching qualification or working towards.
This role is of a voluntary nature. Applicants will need to provide both a covering letter and CV. For more information or to apply please email email@example.com Deadline for applications is Friday 19th October.